To keep up with the growing line of differentiated fractional horsepower electric motors and gearmotors available from Crouzet, we have released a new FHP Motors Overview.
Simply click the blue FHP Motors Overview link above to download your copy now.
FHP Motors Overview Contents
Just in case you want to know in advance what you’ll be getting when you click on the blue “Download” link above, here’s a quick preview:
- Full-size, tri-fold (six page) PDF file with background summary on Crouzet Motors
- Summary technical specifications on:
- DCmind Brush Motors
- DCmind Brushless Motors
- Industrial Brush DC motors
- Stepper Motors
- AC Synchronous Motors
- Parallel Shaft Spur Gearboxes
- Parallel Shaft Planetary Gearboxes
- Right Angle Worm Gearboxes
- Integrated Control Electronics
- External Control Electronics
- FHP Motors Accessories and Options:
- Brakes from 0.25 Nm to 1.5 Nm
- Encoders from 1 to 4000 points per revolution
- Special Connectors
- Special Output Shafts
- IP65 or IP67 Environmental Protection
- Because we know that most customer fractional horsepower motors and gearmotor applications cannot be easily fulfilled with a standard, off-the-shelf production, the FHP Motors Overview also covers the Crouzet Adaptation Wheel, the four spokes of which are:
- Standard Products
- Added Value Products
- Adapted Products
- Special Custom Products
- Contact information for Crouzet and CST locations globally.
Simply click the blue FHP Motors Overview link below to download your copy now.
Covering the power range from 1 to 400 watts (1/100 to 1/2+ hp) and available with spur, worm and planetary gearboxes plus adapted controllers, the Crouzet Motors’ product offering is specifically designed for Medical Equipment, Rail Transit, Aeronautics, Industry, Security/Access, and demanding Commercial and Office Equipment applications.
To download more detailed information on the Crouzet Motors DCmind Brush Motors and DCmind Brushless Motors with integral controls, just click on the appropriate Related Posts links below.
- New brushless motor with integrated Speed/Torque and Positioning Controls More Power, More Precision, More Functionality. As an expert in customized brushless motor solutions, Crouzet Motors launches the DCmind Brushless motor family: the new generation of high-performance direct current brushless motors, with output power ratings from 34 to 192 W and…
- The quietest Brush DC motors on the market: exceptional efficiency and working life. With over 50 years of expertise in innovative motorization solutions, Crouzet Motors launches DCmind Brush DC Motors, a new range of high-performance direct current brush motors. Developed at Crouzet’s Global Center of Motor Technology in France, the…
- For 50 years, Crouzet Motors has been an expert in fractional horsepower motors, developing complete, customized, motorization solutions, including motors, DC geared motors, brush and brushless motors and geared motors, electronic control boards, synchronous motors, stepper motors and linear motors. Crouzet Motors’ vast ranges of brush and brushless DC motors…