Integrated Brushless DC Motor use is growing and ease of setup and use are very important factors in choosing one. This ad-hoc video demonstration shows in less than two and a half minutes how easy it is to set up and use the Crouzet DCmind Integrated Brushless DC Motor.
This video was captured during an informal presentation of the DCmind Integrated Brushless DC motor by Crouzet regional sales manager, Todd Ervin, while visiting with channel partner, Simcona Electronics.
Integrated Brushless DC Motor: DCmind Brushless by Crouzet
The SMi21 version of the Crouzet Motors DCmind Brushless Motor is designed with simple and intuitive software that allows for two programming modes, depending on the user’s application and level of programming knowledge:
- Easy Application Approach: Select an application template, then set only those parameters that relate directly to your application. These programs use preset expert programs. You can easily fine-tune these settings by calling up the corresponding expert program.
- Expert Approach: For automation system programs and settings covering a wide range of parameters.
The SMi21 DCmind Brushless units come standard with 6 inputs and 4 outputs, 2 of which are 10-bit analog inputs. Precise position control is achieved with 4096-point encoder and use of sinusoidal vector control. The DCmind can be used on its own, in combination with other motors or controlled by a PLC. Suitable for 12-48 Volt battery supply the DCmind Brushless Motors are also available with matched planetary or right angle gearing to meet a wide range of torque requirements.
Established in Rochester, New York in 1962 as an electronic components distributor, Simcona has grown and broadened its horizons from local to regional, opening branches to serve customers in the Mid-Atlantic, Ohio, New England, Florida and London, Ontario. The company now occupies almost 100,000 square feet at is headquarters in Rochester and represents more than 100 leading manufacturers.
Simcona Electronics is passionately focused on providing its customers with a complete solution. Simcona stays true to its service motto, ‘What you need, where and when you need it; nothing less.’
You can view other Crouzet Motors product demonstration videos on the Simcona website.
- Choosing the correct brushless DC motors with integrated electronics to suit your particular application can sometimes be confusing. Crouzet Motors offers two different types of brushless DC motors with integrated electronics and this brief, three-minute video will show you how easy it is to choose the one that meets your…
- Medical equipment motors are changing to keep up with new demands for quietness, no maintenance, energy efficiency and extremely long lifetimes. When interviewed by the magazine Medical Product Manufacturing News on the trend towards the use of brushless motors in medical applications, John Morehead, Crouzet Motors US National Sales Manager…
- New brushless motor with integrated Speed/Torque and Positioning Controls More Power, More Precision, More Functionality. As an expert in customized brushless motor solutions, Crouzet Motors launches the DCmind Brushless motor family: the new generation of high-performance direct current brushless motors, with output power ratings from 34 to 192 W and…